Patrons with a Southern Adirondack Library or Mohawk Valley Library System card can make computer reservations.
- Reservations are for 30 minutes on the half hour.
- Our library issues cards to patrons with proof of local address and photo ID.
- If the computer has not been reserved, patrons without SALS/MVLS cards may use the computers on a first come, first serve basis.
10:30-4:30 Tues, Thurs and Friday
10:30-7:30 Mon and Wednesday
- Anyone under eleven (11) must have a parent or guardian present at the internet workstation during a session. No supervision, no use.
- Anyone under 18 must have parent or guardian present to sign the internet agreement.
- Any patron found to be using the internet inappropriately will be subject to disciplinary action. (eg: loss of access privileges.)
- Time is limited to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use the computer.
- Regular members must present photo ID w/ local address.(If local address on ID is not current, present a piece of mail with name and current address, in additon to photo ID.)
- Temporary residents must present ID with photo and/or signature, local address verified by landlord, and $15 donation. We may request permanent address as well.
- Applicant must complete registration, including signing Internet Agreement, and Rules for Computer Use.
- Patron must present their own card to reserve computer time, and must surrender card to staff while using the computers. Patron cannot reserve time for others. Registration is for same day only and must be made in person.
- Registration may be limited to three times a week during peek usage. Time is limited to 30 minutes beginning on the hour and half hour. At the end of session patron must relinquish seat promptly.
- No food or drink.
- Failure to comply will result in suspension of card for one week. Repeated offenders will lose privileges permanently.